Sunday, March 23, 2014

Win some, lose some

A couple of blocks for the March block lotto - although I will only submit one to the official lotto - in the second block, I didn't notice until I stitched it all together and was photographing it, that I used the wrong side of the yellow fabric in the four patch units (it was pieced as a strip). The colours are actually fairly close and it's one of those fabrics where the back looks almost as finished as the front, rather than obviously "wrong side" like some do. I could, of course, take it apart and flip the squares over.  But it seems unlikely that I will!

1 comment:

Needled Mom said...

Grrr. I'd hate to tell you how often I have done that.