Anyway, doing a bit of updating and maintenance on my blog, and realised I hadn't updated the Project Linus page in a few months - so I'll change it over to 2014, but just to remind myself, here's a roundup of quilt tops I made and gave to Linus or another charity in 2013. Some of these are still sitting in my house waiting for my Linus contact to want them, mind you - but only about 6 or 7 of them.
There may be a few doubles, though I've tried to be careful. And I think one or two of the early ones may have had borders added and then are shown again. Still, as roundups go, it works ok!
November & December
(example of some blocks given away to a friend's Quilt Ministry)
(given away as blocks to a friend's Quilt Ministry)