In addition to loads of piecing to use up scrap things, the next round of the Cotton Robin round robin, which I can't show you, and a huge pile of mending, I also managed to do some quilting over the Easter holidays. Here's the first of two baby quilts for colleagues at work - this one I kept fairly simple, with just a loop and star design. It's quite a plain quilt with lots of open space, but I didn't want to quilt it heavily as I like all the open space. If it wasn't a baby quilt, I might have put something in the big space, but for a baby quilt, something simple is fine. The other one, which I'll show tomorrow, is quilted a bit more heavily. I also pinned together three other small projects waiting for quilting - then I ran out of batting. It would be great to really reduce that pile of waiting stuff. Some of it has to go to the longarmer, which depends on me piecing together backing and having some money to spare, but the rest, I really should be able to work through. Especially the small things, which don't even require that I move my sewing machine to the dining room table!