So, I finally got a chance to do some sewing today (not counting the three pairs of trousers I hemmed this evening, ho hum) - and I finished up the top from the pink and brown mini-jellroll. Works well, I think, though it would be even better with blocks where all the fabrics contrasted with the background the way the brown ones (and the darker pinks) do here. Still, it will make a nice baby quilt for a girl baby - two people at my work are pregnant at the moment; one won't be finding out the gender of the baby, so her quilt will be gender neutral, but if the other is having a girl (I know she's finding out) this will be for her. Otherwise, it will just go in the pile.
So nice to sew again!