Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Birds & Hearts


Well, it's been one of those weeks, when I got absolutely nothing done, in terms of art anyway. Admittedly, I have plenty of times when it's like that in the week, but the weekends usually offer at least a little time - not this past week, between a big shopping expedition with the kids (list the length of my arm) and a birthday boy...

But finally one evening this week, I took some time to make some ATCs.  Four of these will be for a swap with the theme birds and hearts; the other will go in my swap gallery for general trading. Not sure which yet!










2 comments:

Lynne said...

That last one says it all, doesn't it?

Cindy Is Crafty said...

I love the birdie cards! Be is one of my favorite sentiments as it is also the easiest. What could possibly be easier than just being. It takes no thought, no effort and very little action, just being! :O)