Saturday, September 03, 2011

Goal roundup

I used to do this all the time - have a review of my previous week or month's goals and see how much I accomplished, then set new ones - haven't done it lately, but feeling I want to again, so, although it's a few days into September already, who cares - here goes for August/September.

August Goals:
  • 5 Farmer's Wife Blocks - made 4
  • blocks for August block lotto (31st) - done
  • August blocks for Oh My Stars BOM - done, thanks to Julie, who worked out the layout and emailed it to me.
  • nos 2 and 3 of 7 baby quilts - one completely finished and ready to give, the other is quilted, and binding attached, but I've not yet stitched down binding.
  • at least one charity baby quilt top - two made - a little nine patch with an extra block and the Hawaiian shirt white string top
So that's not too bad - just the one Farmer's Wife Block not done, but as that's an arbitrary number of blocks to achieve each month, I'm not really that worried. I've also done a lot of other things as well - attached binding to a few other quilts (and sewn one down), quilted a lap quilt which my mother made, done a couple of sets of ATCs, and other bits and pieces. Even did some mending, and made a tote bag!

So, on to the new list...

September Goals:

  • 5 Farmer's Wife Blocks
  • Blocks for September block lotto - done - actually did these in August during the sneak peek window
  • September blocks for Oh My Stars BOM
  • birthday ATCs
  • nos 4 and 5 of 7 baby quilts - one quilted, just the binding to sew down
  • at least one charity baby quilt top
  • Lynne's quilt - top made, just needs quilting
We'll see how I did next month at this time (more or less)

2 comments:

Lynne said...

I was thinking that it would be a good time for me to make a list of WIPs and consider their progress! Must be the change of seasons!

Gail said...

You have been so busy this year! Everything is so lovely, I drool over your quilts!