- 5 Farmer's Wife Blocks - made 4
- blocks for August block lotto (31st) - done
- August blocks for Oh My Stars BOM - done, thanks to Julie, who worked out the layout and emailed it to me.
- nos 2 and 3 of 7 baby quilts - one completely finished and ready to give, the other is quilted, and binding attached, but I've not yet stitched down binding.
- at least one charity baby quilt top - two made - a little nine patch with an extra block and the Hawaiian shirt white string top
So that's not too bad - just the one Farmer's Wife Block not done, but as that's an arbitrary number of blocks to achieve each month, I'm not really that worried. I've also done a lot of other things as well - attached binding to a few other quilts (and sewn one down), quilted a lap quilt which my mother made, done a couple of sets of ATCs, and other bits and pieces. Even did some mending, and made a tote bag!
So, on to the new list...
- 5 Farmer's Wife Blocks
- Blocks for September block lotto - done - actually did these in August during the sneak peek window
- September blocks for Oh My Stars BOM
- birthday ATCs
- nos 4 and 5 of 7 baby quilts - one quilted, just the binding to sew down
- at least one charity baby quilt top
- Lynne's quilt - top made, just needs quilting
We'll see how I did next month at this time (more or less)