Amazingly enough, another Red, White & Blue Scrappy. This one is mostly blue, because I have lots of blue (like every other quilter I know). It looks wonky because it's not quite sewn together all the way yet - just in strips. I started out with blocks like this:
using whatever was in my small scraps - each block takes a 2" square of white , then the second round is 2x2" and 2x3.5" and the third round is 2x3.5" and 2x5" - which means I could use five inch squares up for the outer round (though for the red in particular, I also used some strips from stash).
Foolishly, when I made the blocks I decided to do half w/r/b and half w/b/r, forgetting than in an on point setting I would need more of one colour - hence the somehwat untraditional arrangement. But it works, I think. And it makes yet another (admittedly rather small) dent in my scraps.
Blue drawer after cutting. Ok, there's a noticeable dent, but it's not big - and of course, there were some offcuts into the scrap basket!