Monday, October 02, 2006

Alternative Christmas colour scheme

Finished the Christmas stars in my alternative colour scheme (mostly blues & silvers) today - there are nine of them, and I'll sash them together somehow, haven't decided just how yet. They'll make a nice little lap quilt for Christmas, once I get them together. No rush... Also did a few blocks for the October Block Lotto on Quilting Forum - I decided I'd also use these blocks in a smaller size (these are 10") to make a starting row for a new nesting robin, which I'm doing as a row robin - the idea being to do each row in a specific accent colour, with black - so the starting row will have all 8 colours in it (red, blue, yellow, orange, green, purple, pink and turquoise). I think these little broken arrows will really look nice as a starting point...

No comments: