Saturday, October 16, 2010

Hallowe'en Cross stitch




Finished my little bird - now it just needs ironing and a little frame. Also started the next one, which will be this:


The start isn't very impressive, though those of you who do cross-stitch will appreciate that it's more work than it looks at the moment. Plus, I was watching telly - in Swedish, with English subtitles (the original Swedish Wallender, which we think is great) - so I had to look up a lot more than I normally do while stitching and watching telly!

3 comments:

Sarah Craig said...

Very pretty, Kate! Do you wash your cross stitch before pressing to make the stitches pop up?

mumzy said...

Great job on the bird. My daughter is a wonderful cross stitcher and I do realize how much work you have already done on your next project.

Angela said...

That little bird is sooo cute.