Monday, July 20, 2009

Spring Fling Round Robin

Lookie what I got in the post today - my Spring Fling Round Robin quilt. Isn't it lovely? The colours are a little more vibrant in reality, I think, but you can tell from this photo how great it is. All the participants have done a fantastic job matching colours and style and I'm really really happy with it.
Many thanks to Toni, Amy and Marlene for all their hard work and of course, to Margaret for organising this whole shebang. I hope you'll be doing it again in future, Margaret!


7 comments:

Mom said...

sadly good sense will likely not prevail!...it's likely that there will be another session in the fall.

Vicki W said...

It's really lovely!

Anonymous said...

Wow, it is really beautiful!!

Marlene said...

I'm glad you like it Kate, everyone did a great job!

Anonymous said...

So impressive!

Karen said...

I am such a sucker for purples, just lovely.

Ruth's Place said...

It's lovely!