Saturday, July 04, 2009

Boomer



The blocks on the left are called Oklahoma Boomer and are for the block lotto for July - it's a cute block and actually, looks really good in r/w/b, which is not a colour scheme I'd normally really go for.

On the right, some black and white prints which arrived from eQuilter, and some great teapots/coffeepots, which came from Barbara, as a hostess thank you. Isn't that sweet?

Hope to get some work done tomorrow - I also have to (gasp) clean the house, so who knows how much. Not sure what I want to work on - I have several things I can't show which need to be done - fun for me to work on, less fun to blog about...

3 comments:

sophie said...

Love your Boomers!

mumzy said...

The Boomers are great! I know what you mean about housework. I had to do mine on Friday, so the quilting was put on the backburner for a few days.

sewkalico said...

Cute blocks! Clean the house? I am waiting for the self-cleaning version to come out LOL