Saturday, August 16, 2008

Little houses




Here's what I got in the post today - it's an ATC from Shelina, which I was expecting, and a whole bunch of other fun stuff, which I wasn't. Isn't that cool?


And here's a little sneak preview of what I'm working on - not a lot to show just yet, but hopefully tomorrow there will be a lot more progress. These little houses are for a swap on Creative Swaps, which I just realised is due TO Lenna in the US by the 31st August, not due in the post by then. So ideally, I will finish tomorrow and get it in the post on Monday. It will then probably take only 3 days to get there, but you know if I don't mail it until the 25th, it will take 3 weeks! Anyway, these little houses are not fabric (though they may have some fabric bits on them - we'll see) but they should be fun anyway. I've only just begun - there will be a lot more embellishment before I'm through. Didn't have a lot of time to play with them as we were out on a picnic for most of the day. Despite the depressing forecast, the weather was actually lovely, hoorah.

No comments: