Sunday, August 24, 2008

Goals

Well, I ended up not posting about my goals last week, but the observant among you will have noticed that I did update my sidebar.

So, here's what I set for myself as goals - most of them fairly urgent ones, deadline-wise:


  • journal quilt for the week (deadline 23/8) - didn't get one done this week. Might try it tomorrow. Might combine it with next week's - I am not going to let this stress me - it was just one of those weeks.
  • quilt Forest Challenge quilt (deadline 1/9) - My major accomplishment of the week - thank goodness that's done.
  • little houses for row house swap - these are done and I just heard that they've been received by Lenna, so all's good there
  • finish Miniature Booty 2 quilt - also completely done, and in the post. Will wait to hear if it's been received.

In all, a productive week and I'm very pleased - I got some other stuff done as well, so that's great. Next week we have a pretty busy week with one thing and another, so I won't aim too high, but here's what I want to get done:

  • journal quilt for the week (deadline 30/8)
  • bind Forest Challenge quilt and get it in the post
  • set of Autumn themed postcards for dyehard (deadline 1/9)
  • finish testing October bag pattern

I will have a couple of sewing days, so I should be able to manage that.

No comments: