Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Tuesday...



Well, I did get some work done today -started quilting the Hawaiian quilt - as tempting as it is to continue tomorrow, I might try to do some of the other stuff on my list, particularly any of the things with deadlines coming up. Not sure I can do the "P" postcards, as I don't really know what I want to do yet, but I'm sure there are other things which need tackling.

Got some things in the post today - my Japanese club - fat eighths this month by accident (instead of 16ths) but that's ok - I'll use them, I'm sure... And a postcard for the fastenings swap - bit hard to see in the photo, but inside the card, which zips open, are lots of other fastenings being used. Clever card - it's from Ruth. Also got a few bits and bobs - had to pop into the haberdashery department for bondaweb (which I have spared you a photo of) and these were on an attractive display, and three for two. I think they are probably card toppers, but of coruse, I will use them for something else. Not sure what yet.

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

Your quilting is coming along beautifully!

AmyB said...

I'm loving all the ways people are using zippers in postcards!

And dare I suggest that P is for POSTCARD?! ::snicker::

artisbliss said...

Love the bits and bobs. I have gobs of stuff intended for card making or scrap booking that I use in other ways instead. It's a great resource.