Saturday, April 12, 2008

Goals - but not too many

Well, didn't do too badly with my goals this week, despite the holidays - here's a round up:
  • journal quilt for the week (deadline 12/4)
  • work on "P" postcards (deadline 15/4) (done and posted this morning)
  • possibly work on stamping swap for dyehard/surfacing (this could involve kids) (deadline 30/4) - decided not to tackle this with the kids home - just too much potential for mess, etc. Will try get to it early in the week after they go back to school.
  • begin to quilt Four Seasons Quilt (deadline 1/5) (done - quilted, bound and labelled - ready to post - hoorah)

I also got a little work done on the Miniature Booty Quilt Swap quilt, and some blocks made on my dresser runner, so I feel pretty good about my week. Next week, my goals list will be even smaller, as in addition to the kids being home, we are up to Grandma Lucy's on Thursday, where there is neither time to sew or a sewing machine. I shall take my cross-stitch for the evenings, though, and probably make quite good strides with it. There is also no computer access (for four days - ack ack ack) but I shall attempt to survive.

Anywhere, here's my attempt at a realistic goal list:

  • journal quilt for the week (deadline 19/4)
  • make a start on a set of brown themed postcards for a swap (deadline 30/4)
  • Shape lottery ATC (just one ATC - should be able to manage it!) (deadline 30/4)

Nothing much to show today - we had friends around for lunch and I went to the farmers' market this morning, so no sewing at all done - I did get a couple of pineapples (not REAL pineapples - that would be a little messy) in the post, but I haven't photographed them yet, so perhaps I'll show them tomorrow.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish you a nice second holiday week. Our school Easter break is already over!
I find your 4SSQ very pretty and I like tea! Take care.

black bear cabin said...

no computer access for four days....eek! im having withdrawals for you :)
lisajo