Sunday, October 29, 2006

Gone to new homes...

Well, I brought four quilts with me to the US, and all four have now gone to their homes, hoorah. One was the black and white and red wall hanging for my mother, which was the BQL 2006 Ostrich. I'm supposed to help her hang it up before I go (she has decided to put it in a different place than originally planned and keep it up all year, which is fine with me), so hopefully there will be a photo before too long. Then there was the one for my stepmother Nancy's 60th birthday, the belated wedding present for my friend Mike and a wallhanging for my friend Debbie's bedroom, which I delivered yesterday - with that one, she picked out many of the fabrics herself, last time I was here, but left the design to me. Luckily, it fits the space and looks really nice in the room. And she likes it - whew!

No comments: