Monday, February 19, 2018

Revisiting my Journal Quilts, week 14



Apparently this week 10 years ago, I had a bit of  cold and didn't feel like sewing much, so the journal quilt is a bit basic - a good reflection of life, sometimes. Here's what I said at the time:

So then, I decided I should really do my journal quilt for the week (what with it being over tomorrow and all) but I really didn't feel like doing much, so I decided this was the opportunity to use something I "prepared earlier" - rummaged through my stash of bits and found these little squares, already sewn together and only slightly larger than I needed for the JQ. These struck me as being perfect as my week was largely made up of sewing together squares anyway... As I received my new (to me) book in the post this week, I decided to take a stab at mock-Tavishing them (which is what to call an attempt at McTavishing when you've only read the book a little and are just making it up as you go along).

No comments: