This scrappy log cabin top has been hanging around a little while waiting to be bordered (as so many things in my house do). After auditioning a variety of stuff, I decided that this dark red print suited it really well.
You can see that with a centre like this, it could have gone a variety of ways. There is a little dark red in the blue print, but you can't really see it at this resolution.
Here are the blocks lurking in my collection of block sets, waiting to be assembled into a top...
Here are some of them when I made them - though this only shows 9, not 12.
This one shows the blue border print a bit better - you can see the red in it, here.