Saturday, March 28, 2015

Another strippy quilt bordered

I was talking about the development of scrap quilts with a friend the other day and got to thinking that it would be interesting to show more development of my scrappy pieces when I blog them - I'll probably still blog them in stages, but because I tend to have long gaps between making the blocks and putting them together and then again before bordering them, it would be interesting to see the process a bit more at the end. So, when I can find the before/after photos, I might give it a go!  Here's a little Linus top with a green border - it was one of several I put together 

using a big pile of blocks I made to use up scrappy strips.

This is what the individual blocks looked like, waiting to be assembled into tops...

1 comment:

Needled Mom said...

It will be fun to see their progress all the way through. Nice finish, Kate.