Friday, November 08, 2013

Not ready for Christmas Quilt!


I know, I know, it's a little early for Christmas - but I did finally get around to having this Christmas scrappy quilt quilted, as I figured it would be nice to have it done before Christmas. Now I can add some binding and stitch it down, and use the quilt during the winter season.  But maybe not for another week or two!


It's quilted with an all-over panto which involves holly leaves, and looks very nice, though you can't see much from this photo...

5 comments:

Julierose said...

Love that scrappiness ....and that title--are any of us ready for Christmas??? Pretty stuff...hugs, Julierose

Vicki W said...

A Christmas quilt ready for Christmas is unheard-of! It's a very pretty Christmas quilt too.

The Patchwork Rabbit said...

That's gorgeous! Do you have a pattern for it?

Sew Create It - Jane said...

It looks lovely! I don't think it's too soon for Christmas things...Bring it on...we need lifting after weeks of grey weather!

Lynne said...

What a beautiful and useful item to have around for Christmas.