Sunday, November 24, 2013

Coffee!


You might think there's been not a lot of sewing around here lately, which is true - I have been making more ATCs than I have been doing sewing. This is partly because they can be done in small amounts of time, and downstairs in the evening, away from my sewing machine. It's also partly because what little sewing I've been doing (if you don't count things like fixing seams or putting badges on uniforms, which I definitely DON'T count!) has been working on the pieced tails and borders for the sawtooth cat quilt. Each piece looks pretty much like the last piece, so it's not overly thrilling to share.  Perhaps when I get a big pile of them together, I'll blog them again....

In the meantime, here's another set of ATCs - these with a coffee theme - and yes, they are actually stitched, so I guess they count as sewing!  The background fabric was one I happened to have in stash, with names of coffee drinks in the background - too good to pass up for this swap, so the ATCs had to be fabric...

No comments: