- 5 Farmer's Wife blocks (hope springs eternal!) - didn't get any blocks done on this project. Partly this was due to being busy; partly it was due to not really wanting to work on the next block I picked out of the pot. But you never know, I may get to it someday!
February blocks for block lotto- done. The month was a heart sampler, in orange, pink, cream and grey. 1st Round for Cotton Robin- done. Technically done in March, but so what, it's done! Can't show it, though I did show a tiny peek on my blog yesterday. at least one charity quilt top (this time, using a .5 metre piece from stash). Done. I made three scrappy tops: a red scrappy rail fence which used up lots of little bits of red, a green stripey scrappy top, and a free-form, stack and whack four patch, which also accomplished my goal of using a 1/2 metre piece from my stash. circular flying geese block for Rainbow Scrap Challenge (not sure of colour yet)- the colour was green; the block is done.
- work on Cat Quilt some more. Nope. maybe next month.
So. Goals for March:
- 5 Farmer's Wife blocks
- March blocks for block lotto
- at least one charity quilt top (again, if possible, using a piece from the 1/2 metre stash)
- circular flying geese block for Rainbow Scrap Challenge. (Pink this month)
- work on Cat Quilt some more