Saturday, August 20, 2011

Stay at Home Robin 2 - quilted

Took the opportunity to quilt this today, spurred on by DH's classic request for a quilt for someone's leaving present - leaving next week. Frankly, it's a good thing I usually have a number of pieces lying around partly finished, so I can pull one out on occasions such as this. Anyway, I've quilted it up and will attach some binding tomorrow or Monday and then it will be ready to go.


sewkalico said...

What a wonderful present it will be - it's awesome!!

Lynne said...

He must think you're wonder woman - he needs a quilt in a week, you magically produce one!

What a compliment to your quilt-making!Well done.

Benta At SLIKstitches said...

This is definitely one of my favourites! I have (finally) plans for mine, so now I just need the time! Two more week until we go back to school, how many UFOs can I complete?