Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Brown and Blue with cats



You may remember this from a while back - I've been using it as an "enders and leaders" project, and finally, it got to the stage where I put all the blocks together and made it into a finished top. What will I do with it now - well, it will go in the top stack for a while. And then, who knows. Of course, I still have loads of fabric left of all these fabrics (might use them on the back) - it's possible I will add a border of the cat fabric. We'll see.

3 comments:

sewkalico said...

Miaow! Very cute!

mumzy said...

So cute - just love it!

Lynne said...

Hi Kate - the top is looking good.

I don't come here to ask "stupid" questions but can you explain "leaders and enders" please?

PS I've linked to your blog on today's post - come over and see what I'm doing with your HSTs.