Monday, June 28, 2010

Some thoughts - mine and others

So, no quilting or sewing today, but I wanted to share a link to a blog entry I read recently over on Sandra's blog - it is about, in part, not feeling guilty for the time taken to create and/or do other things for yourself, though it covers more than simply that. It's a lovely, thought-provoking read, and I do recommend it.

As those who know me either in person or through reading my blog will know, I am a big proponent of carving out some space to fulfil your own artistic needs, and doing so without guilt, so a lot of what Sandra had to say rang true with me, despite differences in background and life experience.


sandra wyman said...

Thanks so much for the link, Kate!

Barbara said...

Thanks for the link to Sandra's post - I shall read it again later today, much to mull over.

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Thanks for the link...What a good post..and one that came at a timely time for me.