Thursday, April 29, 2010

UFO progress

I forgot to post this yesterday - it's one of the things I worked on. First, I made the binding and attached it to the shoe quilt, which I will probably finish off completely this weekend. Then, I pieced together the backing for this quilt (piecing backing is probably - no, definitely - my least favourite aspect of quilting!) and layered and pinned it. No idea when I will get around to quilting it - probably not this weekend, as there are other things waiting to be done. But at least it's there and ready...

5 comments:

sewkalico said...

Cool! I know a (not so) little boy who will be very pleased when this is done!!

MaggieB said...

This quilt is so lively! I love the interplay of the colors! What is the size? How do you plan to quilt it?

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

It's a pretty quilt. Looks like a lot of fun.

Funny I was looking at the safety pins and trying to figure out the quilting plan too!

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Lovely quilt..bright and cheery!

I think basting is my least favourite part..followed by pieced backs!

Marcia W. said...

The diagonals really stand out with the colors from your photo. I like this quilt.