Saturday, July 11, 2009

Forgotten post...



Well, I know I haven't blogged much this week, but this is only partly because I didn't do anything (today) or worked on something, but couldn't show it (Thursday) - it's also because although I worked on something, and photographed it (yesterday), I forgot to blog it. Tsk - shame on me. This is because yesterday afternoon and evening were fairly busy - after work/school a Brownie & Guide District Sports Day, followed by an evening out with friends. Sometimes things fall through the cracks, even for someone quite organised...

Anyway. This is another block for the Around the World Quilt Bee - this is for Cindra's quilt. You can see I've pulled my colours and basic inspiration (nine patch) from her starter block in the upper left corner. This was a fun block - hope she likes it!

1 comment:

mumzy said...

You did a good job pulling those colours from the original block.

Sounds like you are a very busy lady with all those activities going on.