Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Trunk Show Tuesday


This one, I have no idea about - I only vaguely remember it, and although there are two photos of it stuck into my book, I didn't label it, so it's a mystery. And it predates my quilting blog, which only started in 2006. Not sure about those years between the book and the blog. Might have some random photos somewhere?

I'm almost at the end of the book now, but I might still reprise a few older things from my blog when I get to that point - I think there are 3 or 4 more finished pieces in the book...


2 comments:

Plum Cox said...

I've enjoyed your Truck Show Tuesdays - thank you for sharing your quilts.
I'm still pleased to know that I'm not the only one who forgets the odd quilt or two!
Festive Greetings!

Marei said...

I really like this Kate. Neat use of framed squares w/2.5"(?) squares. I particularly like how your bigger blue frame overlaps that reddish one below it. I might just steal this idea.