Sunday, June 28, 2015

Hawaiian Update


In addition to finishing up a project I can't show yet (the corner of the back of which is just peeking into this top photo), I actually found time today to work on some more of my Hawaiian shirt blocks. I'm not done stitching yet (or even, indeed, cutting) but it's getting closer.  And this little tiny pile of Hawaiian shirts at the front (right hand pile with the bright colours on top) is all that's left of my stash of shirt fabric. Except what's in my scrap basket/strip bag/scrap square drawers, of course.


Here's what's heading for the scrap piles today...

3 comments:

Needled Mom said...

I can see some fun sewing with those new scraps. I still love those Hawaiian fabrics.

Plum Cox said...

That's quite a stack of blocks you've made! Lovely!

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Looking great