Sunday, June 14, 2015

All the little scraps


So, what happens to all those tiny scraps - the ones which are too small to be cut into squares? 


Well, I stitch them together until they ARE large enough to do something with. 


Sometimes I use these bits as enders and leaders and sometimes I just spend some time stitching them together. 


This time around, I mined my strip bag for all the short strips which would be hard to use in other sorts of projects...


...and will make sure to incorporate those into the crumb blocks as well, as they take shape.


3 comments:

Needled Mom said...

I always love stitching the little bits into something usable. You did a great job with them.

ruthsplace said...

I've been saving small oddly shaped bits with a view to doing this. It's probably time I stopped thinking about it and actually started doing it!

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Nothing wasted eh?