Monday, February 16, 2015

Newly framed


A trip to Ikea in the half-term holiday means I managed to get a few more cross-stitch pieces into frames - some of my pieces are not standard sizes, which means it's hard to find frames to fit, but for the ones which are, Ikea is a great sources of simple, inexpensive frames. This one is just sitting on a shelf in the front hallway, to make me feel all spring-like when I come inside...


These four have now enterred the rotation in the upstairs stairwell - I have too many pieces to show all at once, even discounting the Christmas/winter pieces which come out in December and January.  Which means that I need to swap them around some times. 


Here's the new arrangement, at least for the moment! (Very hard to photograph a stairwell...)

2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

What a beautiful wall of work that makes!

Plum Cox said...

What a lovely gallery up your stair well!