Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Big Brown O's


And here we are... the last of the lurking block sets!  The other two (circular flying geese and the birds on blue backgrounds) are waiting for something else - the geese for me to take the paper off the back & make them into a baby quilt for someone special (not going to Linus, that one); the birds are still waiting for inspiration.  I need to decide how to set them to really make the best use of them, and I'm not ready to tackle it.

Of course, what this means is that I now need to clear out my scraps and make some new block sets!  And of course, put borders on all these centres which are now the things lurking...

2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Great Os!!!

Marei said...

Something is always "lurking" at your house....kind of feels like watching a scary movie....