Saturday, September 06, 2014

Red and white baby quilt


Back in July, we were making spokes blocks for the block lotto - I made extra blocks to go with the red theme for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge and here they are assembled into a top - isn't this great? The red border fabric is one which I bought last summer in the US as I needed some red for block lotto blocks that month, so it seemed particularly fitting to use it for this top.  This one is going into stash for baby quilts, not being donated to PL...

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

What's really cute! I'd keep that one too.

Needled Mom said...

That is spectacular. I loved that block lotto block and it makes up into a wonderful quilt.

Sharon W. said...

love the quilt! I wish you gave an idea of overall size or perhaps square size....I am woefully crippled when it comes to formulating an estimate from a photo!!