Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Cross stitch update


Nearly finished (but not quite) with this section of the pink bird stitchery - just the little bird to finish stitching and the bottom border.  Then there are 3 more sections along the bottom part of the piece, of which I have the pattern for one (so I'm only a tiny bit behind), but although I will go ahead and finish this little section off before I swap pieces, I won't do the next one until after I bring out some seasonal stuff and work on that. Yes, including the angels (though I might bring out the Winter Wonderland piece before the angels)!



1 comment:

Julierose said...

hi Kate--this will be so pretty--I just don't know how you gals can do that counted cross stitch--I just cannot get it...but I love the way it looks...hugs, Julierose