Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Cross-stitch update


Here's the new little cross stitch I mentioned - the one I was going to start before, but didn't have the right threads for. This is a little bonus pattern from the Loose feathers triptych I stitched a while back.  You can see the finished product about halfway down this page here - I won't stitch the other little design as I don't like it quite as much, but I did love this little piece as I'm very fond of crows...  I'll carry on with it next week, as it's very small and I should finish it in another week.  Then, I think I need to do another installment of the pink fabric-ed The Flock.  Nearly done with that piece - I think only 3 sections to go (I have patterns, etc for two of them). Or maybe I'll start the little chickadee I'm going to stitch for my mother - if I have the threads for it, that is...

1 comment:

Needled Mom said...

It looks great, but I have to say that I am NOT a fan of crows. I keep waiting for the angel to make its appearance in your stitching hands at this time of the year.