Friday, January 04, 2013

Scrapbusting

Those of you who are friends with me on Facebook may have noticed some activity on my scrapbusting blog - I'm making a real push at the moment to update that blog so that a lot of the idea I've used to get rid of scraps over the past few years are actually corralled in a single place. The idea was always to run it in parallel to my main sewing blog, but we all know how it goes with time and good intentions. Still, 2013 may be the year for it!  Watch this space. Or rather, watch THIS space:

1 comment:

Lynne said...

When I first took up quilting, I tried to run a separate blog from my knitting blog. I ended up just having one blog and changing one word in my blog title which used to be "Never Too Hot to Knit"! Good luck with the scrap busting and keeping two blogs.