Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Cross-stitch update


Well, here is is finished - not pressed yet, hence the necessity of the remote control to hold down the corner, but I needed a photo and didn't want to get the iron out at this time of night...  Not a lot of stitching this week, but I have been putting binding onto quilts - partially sewed the scrapbuster squares quilt and completely finished the one which I can't show (of course).  After Christmas you can see it!  But I did take time to finish the bird triptych and yes, I have now got the Angels out and have even started in on them...  Photos of that next week, though, when there is hopefully a noticeable difference.

5 comments:

Joyce said...

I love this blog even though essentially it just puts me to shame. How do you get so much done????

Lynne said...

You obviously have the threads you need to work on the angels then?

ruthsplace said...

I agree with Joyce, your productivity is astounding! The cross stitch looks wonderful.

pam said...

It is a great finish! I have it but sadly have not started.

Kandi said...

Oh wow this is stunning, well done it is going to be a treasure of the future x