Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Goal review

So, now that January is drawing to a close, time to look back and see what I actually got done!  Here's what I had as my goals:

That's not bad, especially considering that I also got out the Cat Quilt and worked on that - which wasn't on my goals, but which I really needed to do.  So, February:

  • 5 Farmer's Wife blocks (hope springs eternal!) 
  • February blocks for block lotto
  • 1st Round for Cotton Robin
  • at least one charity quilt top (this time, using a .5 metre piece from stash)
  • circular flying geese block for Rainbow Scrap Challenge (not sure of colour yet)
  • work on Cat Quilt some more

2 comments:

Sew Create It - Jane said...

I think you've made great progress. :o)

CablingKaren said...

I love the idea of giving yourself challenges for the month - I might try that myself. Well done on all you have achieved.