Saturday, September 04, 2010

Quilt show at Hever



That's where I was today. So although there was no sewing, at least there was quilty stuff. I didn't take any photos of quilts, though, as I can't post them on my blog for copyright reasons and although I do sometimes take photos for personal inspiration, realistically, I rarely look at them, so today, I didn't bother. I did think it funny that of the quilts in the general exhibit, the one I liked best, when I went to look up the details in the guide, was by a friend of mine...



Here's part of the castle - not the main, castle-y bit, but the smaller side buildings, which I really love. Tudor architecture at its best is really lovely.


Not to mention nice topiary.

1 comment:

Sharne Gregory said...

Welcome home! I hope your suitcases wern't too heavy!!
I love Hever Castle too, although I haven't been there for a couple of years.