Tuesday, November 04, 2008

A little winter quilt...

This is my little quilt for the Holiday round of the Miniature Booty Swap - the top has been done for a while, but I hadn't had a chance to quilt it yet - today I had an hour or so free, so pinned it together and got started - I'm doing it with a few snowflakes, then filled in with swirls and a swirly meander - meant to look a bit like a snowstorm - hopefully that works!

I also managed to finish sewing down the binding on and adding a label to my quilt for the Twisted Mystery 2 - soon I will send that off to the hostess and eventually, finally, be able to show it - probably not until late November, though.

7 comments:

Ruth's Place said...

I love this!!

Emma said...

When I first saw this I was really hoping it was mine for the ALQS - until I read it was for a different swap; which I should have joined as well! Of course now I'm more than happy with the ALQS quilt I received - but I still love this one, and your quilting is great!

rlbates said...

Very lovely!

artisbliss said...

Nice wintry colors, Kate.

Angela said...

It's beautiful Kate, I love the quilting pattern!

2ne said...

Nice blogg you have. The quilt was really nice. Have a good week end

Sand and Sunshine said...

Wow! Your winter snow storm quilting is beautiful, amazing work.