Sunday, February 25, 2007

Nearly back to normal - ish

Well, the kids go back to school tomorrow, but my mother is still here for another week, so although I will get a bit more sewing done, it sure won't be back to my usual level. To be fair, I have done a little work over the past few days - mainly just some string pieced blocks as my string scrap bin was getting very full. My mother helped with these - taking them away and pressing them as needed, which was great - perhaps not so good for stretching my back, but I did mean I got more work done. I also did these two Oriental Lanterns as samples for a swap I am going to run on about.com.

The 4 YO is demanding the computer now to play his game (they start young, I know) so I am off upstairs to finish my "open theme with charm" cards - the fans. And then they can go in the post tomorrow...

2 comments:

Joyce said...

Ilove the fabrics on the lanterns, esp the green one.

Dianne said...

Love the lantern blocks, Kate. What size are the completed blocks?