Wednesday, August 09, 2017

Cross Stitch Update


Cross-stitching is something else I haven't done in quite a while, mostly because when I'm a bit tired in the evening, it's easier to just grab my tablet and catch up on email or play a game while watching telly than to get out the cross stitch stuff. But lately I've been making an effort (and of course, I'm less tired, as it's the summer holidays and I'm not working) so there has been actual progress. I pulled out this one, because if I do keep up the cross stitch, there's a chance I'll actually finish it before Hallowe'en. Which would be good. Lots of progress to show this week as it's mainly lettering, which stitches up very quickly. This was a mystery from last year, with three parts. As you can see, I'm partway through the second part. Watch this space. I hope. 

No comments: