You saw the individual blocks for this baby quilt before, here's my progress in laying them out. The first thing I did was to lay them out in diagonal stripes (I had 8 of each border fabric), making sure that the ones with mice centres (one of each border fabric) were in different rows & columns.
Then, I went back and added in some larger squares of the main centre fabric (it's what's in the centres of most of the bordered blocks).
And finally, I added some larger squares of another fabric I had purchased, just for variety. I spent so long laying these out to try to get the distribution as good as possible. Totally unlike me, really! Next step is to get them all stitched together.