Monday, January 18, 2016

Fabric in...part 1


Went to Farnham Maltings yesterday, home of the annual quilt show by Farnham Quilters (and others) and The Big Fabric Sale.  There are lots of bargains (by UK standards at least) to be had, and it's often where I pick up backings for quilts, or cheap prints to use as borders for Linus Quilts. Sometimes I also have specific other things to buy.  This time, I was on the hunt for something suitable for a baby quilt for friend - nothing I have made up already is quite right, so my task was to hunt for a focus print and some coordinates...and here they are - more fabric than I will need for the quilt itself, but the tonals will be very useful in stash. Now I just need to make and quilt it (I have a few months, so it's not a problem). 

1 comment:

Needled Mom said...

Those fabrics are really pretty together.