Friday, October 10, 2014

ATC Friday



Some more Round Robin ATCs - this one, I'm not sure which way is up on the finished card - the butterfly want to go this way, but the stamp and text want to be the other way. Doesn't really matter, I guess. You can see what I sent to the second player below.




This card went all circusy - not a problem, but it's always interesting to see what direction a card goes in, particularly if it's not a very themed card to start with - you can see below what went out.



With this one, it's not really surprising that it acquired a sewing theme, since it started with buttons.


2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

I love those buttons!

Marei said...

Love those big, purply buttons. I have a set of those in green/blue and I can't seem to use them for anything because they're just too cute!