Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Cross stitch update


Having finished the chilis, and it not being close enough to Christmas to start the seasonal cross-stitches (though they will have to start in a few more weeks), I decided to start this multi-piece project. It's a huge piece which you can (sort of) see all of here.   But I couldn't resist the cute birds. I'm getting it as a monthly project, and at the moment, I have two months' worth and have started the first, so I'm not too far behind yet. I think it will be quite quick to stitch actually, as it doesn't have tons of backstitching and there's lots of open space, both things which I find make the stitching go a lot faster. I love the canvas colour as well!

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Looks interesting.

Do you think we'll see the angels this year?

Needled Mom said...

That is going to be fabulous. I love the birds and the free standing ones are ever so cute too.