In addition to working on a small piece for a swap, which I'm not going to show until it's finished (the swap, that is - the piece is finished already) I did actually do some other work this weekend. I decided to tackle my strips again - they were getting a bit out of control.
This is the after photo; beforehand, the strip pile (at the back of the photo) nearly reached the top of the basket. What I've done this time is to cut them to the closest quarter inch, then stitch them together into long, long strips (rolled in top photo) and then use those rolls for some small strippy quilts. The first one, which is only a start uses some strips of hand-dyes interspersed, and I will carry on in that vein, but I also think I'll do another in just strips.
It also occurs to me that I have bag of binding offcuts, which are 2 1/4" strips, really. I ought to incorporate them, as well!