Another thing I've been doing, amidst other sewing, for the past few weeks, is making these blocks. I had the centres for a while - they were some of the smaller scrappy log cabins I made this year from scraps - 6" blocks. I added four triangles to the outside out each block, using small pieces of hand-dyes from my stash of hand-dyed fabrics, to create these colourful blocks. They aren't sewn together in this photo, and I'm not sure if I will sew them all together or sew into two separate tops - it would make quite a large top with them all together, so I might do two. But for now, I am simply putting the blocks away in my block stash, as the next thing on my list must really be some quilting and some attaching of binding!