Saturday, July 02, 2016

Boxes of Quilt Tops


It's a bit of a challenge to find something to blog at the moment - I've not being doing a huge amount of sewing lately, and a couple of the things I've been working on, I can't really show!  Soon, though, perhaps this weekend, I will spend some serious time stitching. I hope. Perhaps I should show the Scout trousers I hemmed up - now THAT would be thrilling!  Anyway, I have a box of Project Linus tops which need borders adding to them...


and I have a box of quilt tops which are NOT for Project Linus, which may, eventually, someday, get made into quilts as gifts or to keep. Don't hold your breath.  If you want to see what's in these latter boxes, the tab at the top of my blog which says "Quilt tops" will take you there...

1 comment:

Needled Mom said...

Mending sewing is always so boring....isn't it?