Sunday, May 03, 2015

...And speaking of a lot of brown...


So I decided to do something with brown, as I have more of it than any other colour in my small pieces boxes. This is because I like brown, so it's ok. But still, there's a lot of it.

I grabbed these pre-cut squares which were in my box of charm packs -they aren't really a charm pack, but they're a handy bunch of co-ordinating pre-cut squares, so they work. 


There are lots of them. 


Here's a box of brown pieces. I have two. The other box has slightly lighter browns in it. (This is an Ikea CD storage box, in case you want a size reference - all these pieces are somewhere in the FQish range in size - not as big as half a metre, as those go somewhere else.)

Not going to show you what I'm doing with them yet - that will have to wait until another day...


4 comments:

black bear cabin said...

wow...thats a lot of brown :) cant wait to see what it becomes!

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Have fun!

Needled Mom said...

Those will make for some fun sewing.

Sew Create It - Jane said...

What ever would we do without IKEA? I use those CD storage boxes too! :o)